Wednesday, May 6, 2009

ET Bars

Anyone who was ever in Mrs. McCaslin's class surely had some of these ET bars! This is a tribute to my favorite teacher of all time. Although of course when I made them, they didn't taste like hers! She says it is because she uses her hands. So make some ET bars and be transported back to 6th grade!
ET Bars
1 lb. powdered sugar
3/4 c. brown sugar
16 oz. peanut butter
1 stick margarine, softened

Blend together and press into cookie pan. (I am not sure what size a "cookie pan"is. I used a 9x13, but you could probably use something bigger. Mine were pretty thick.)

Melt together 12 oz. chocolate chips with 3 T. butter. Spread over peanut butter mixture. Chill. Cut.


1 comment:

Amy said...

those look so yummy! I may have to go make some. I'm enjoying looking at your blog, just found my way here from Jen's :)