You can find the recipe HERE from allrecipes. The only thing I added to the pudding was a teaspoon of cinnamon, because that's how I shake.
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Creamy Rice Pudding
I have found the rice pudding recipe that I will use the rest of my life. *sigh* If you like creamy rice pudding, this is definitely worth trying. I used up all the leftover rice from Chinese takeout the first time I tried it. YUM! Too bad I'm the only one in my house that will eat it...
You can find the recipe HERE from allrecipes. The only thing I added to the pudding was a teaspoon of cinnamon, because that's how I shake.
You can find the recipe HERE from allrecipes. The only thing I added to the pudding was a teaspoon of cinnamon, because that's how I shake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment