Here is Stephanie's recipe for CrockPot Pumpkin Pudding. Run to the store and get all the ingredients you need and make it. Tonight. Tomorrow. Soon. My only regret is that I forgot to get whipped cream...
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Crustless Pumpkin Pie
Stephanie O'Dea has changed my slow cooking life... Literally. This is a recipe that I wish I had found sooner! SOOOOOOO good and easy to do, and takes care of any pumpkin pie craving you might have.
Here is Stephanie's recipe for CrockPot Pumpkin Pudding. Run to the store and get all the ingredients you need and make it. Tonight. Tomorrow. Soon. My only regret is that I forgot to get whipped cream...

Here is Stephanie's recipe for CrockPot Pumpkin Pudding. Run to the store and get all the ingredients you need and make it. Tonight. Tomorrow. Soon. My only regret is that I forgot to get whipped cream...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment