I was seriously thinking about how good this was all night... mostly because of how easy it is! I have tons of frozen blueberries in my freezer, but I'm sure you could use any fruit.
Blueberry Dump Cake4 c. blueberries
1/2 c. sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 stick butter
1 cake mix (yellow or white)
Grease a 9x13 pan. Dump in the blueberries (mine were frozen), cinnamon and sugar. I think that 1/2 c. sugar was way too much, so next time I might just put 1 T. Seriously. The cake mix has enough sugar in it by itself.

In a bowl, melt the stick of butter. Add the cake mix and stir until you get clumps. It will look kind of like playdough. Crumble this on top of the blueberries.

Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.

Serve warm, preferably over ice cream! It tastes good cold too, right out of the pan, the next day... not that I'd do that!
2 comments:
it was really good!
I made this on monday for my bible study girls:) I didn't have enough blueberries so I threw some strawberries in too. YUM
Post a Comment