Monday, January 26, 2009

Beefy One-Pot Dinner and Baked Corn

No, these recipes don't really go together, but in my head they did. I wanted something resembling corn bread to go with the beef dish, but it didn't exactly work that way.

Beefy One-Pot Dinner is from the Kraft website and you can find it HERE. Again, read the reviews and do what works for you. I made it in the crock pot for the first time, and it came out fine. It was okay, and I'd probably make it again. Make sure you really like the BBQ sauce you use, because the taste is very predominant.

Baked Corn II is from the allrecipes website. I normally make baked corn with corn muffin mix, cans of corn and sour cream, but wanted something using frozen corn and ingredients I had on hand. You can find the recipe and read the reviews HERE.



No comments: