Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sloppy Joes and Baked Potatoes

Sloppy Joes not from a mix or a can!!! (well, technically there is a can involved, but you know what I mean)

There is a much better picture of this recipe on allrecipes.com. I never said I was a photographer. These are called Neat Sloppy Joes and you can find the recipe HERE. I followed the recipe with the exception of the celery. I wish I had this recipe before! I'll never buy a packaged mix again. Just make sure to check the ingredients on the soup and ketchup if you are trying to avoid high fructose corn syrup.


These are baked potatoes. How exciting, right? I pricked them with a fork, rolled them in kosher salt, and put them in the crock pot. Ah, now it makes sense. More of a convenience thing because I didn't want to turn on the oven.


No comments: